Manicure tables are another way to make money from a salon. The more skills you have to offer, the more you can make. A good manicure session can net you between $20 – $30 each! Together with hair cutting, styling, shampooing, and various nail treatments, you can easily make $30,000 or more per year.
Manicure tables vary greatly with what they come with in their feature set. Some come with affixed lights, arm rests, lock and key drawers, glass tops, foldable legs, caster wheels, and more. They’re also often used as trollies to keep accessories close at hand.
Below, we’re going to be listing 5 quality manicure tables that rank high in functionality and affordability. Perfect for new salons! And just because they’re a great deal for the money, doesn’t mean they’re sub-par in quality. These are 100% quality checked manicure tables that hold up well to all-day use.
Find the perfect Manicure Table or Nail Desk for your salon
Sure, there’s no super-fancy dust extraction vent, and some salons will find it to be a bit lacking in features. However, in terms of functionality, it gets the job done perfectly. And check out the super affordable price tag! Buying more than one is super affordable, and makes good sense for salons with multiple employees.
Below is the feature set in closer detail :
- Adjustable Lamp (UL Approved) – Giving a great manicure almost always includes viewing nails close up to ensure that the manicure gets done properly. Without intense light, imperfections in the nail are easy to miss. This table comes with a UL approved, fully adjustable light fixture. (Bulb sold separately)
- Twin Wheel Casters – Angling, positioning, and wheeling the table across your salon floor is a breeze thanks to the twin wheel casters. However, caster assemblies like these are notorious for getting “plugged up” and needing frequent cleaning. It can get to be a bit of a hassle if you’ve got loads of customers to attend to at once.
- Black Laminated Table Top – 16″ X 31″ laminated table top provides just enough room for basic manicure/pedicure sessions. Clean up is easy, so when salon patrons set their hands on the table, they’ll feel a completely clean surface without any grime.
- Under Table Drawer – The slide out drawer makes accessory storage a snap. Simply slide it out, retrieve your item, and continue your nail session seamlessly. The drawer makes it easy to have all your essentials on hand and out of sight. Some may find the amount of accessible drawer space lacking.
- Highly Portable – This table folds up for easy storage or travel, and the small size makes it great for on-the-go. It stands right up to full height, straight and sturdy, in seconds. People have remarked that just having to fold the table, instead of disasemble it, makes travel A LOT less stressful.
- Fully Assembled – All you’ve got to do is fully extend the legs into the locked position, and you’re ready for manicuring. The design makes it easy to set up shop without wasting time on assembly.
- 1 Year Warranty – In case there’s damage from shipping, Kayline provides a 100% money back guarantee. This warranty also covers defects and breakage within the first year.
Consumer Rating (5 / 5)
Here’s another manicure table that’s got some really great reviews. It’s a more “scaled up” version of basic table designs, but lacks an included light. You can easily buy a stand-alone light and affix it to the table, which wouldn’t require much effort or cost on your part.
Below is a closer look at the feature set :
- Hinged Table Top – This table top can “hinge”, and fold down to fit in small spaces, or be extended to full size for additional table room. You won’t find this “hinged” design in more basic manicure tables for sale.
- Multi-Drawer System – For such a low price, you wouldn’t expect to find such great storage capacity. You get a total of 3 drawers, including one with a larger capacity and key lock!
- Foldable For Easy Travel – Being able to fold your table up allows you to be ready for travel in minutes. A frequent complaint about salon tables in general, is that they’re cumbersome to “break down”. The way this table folds down makes it a lot easier.
- Caster Wheels – A total of 6 caster wheels give you maximum support and maneuverability. You can also lock the table into a fixed position. Even though caster wheels require regular cleaning, the benefits are worth it.
- 60 Lb Total Weight – Weighing in at just 60 lbs, the weight of this table won’t be a strain if you’ve got to move it.
Consumer Rating (4.5 / 5)
This manicure table represents the utmost in affordability and simplicity. The spacious deck provides ample room for continuous manicure sessions, and includes features usually only found in more expensive tables.
Below we’re going to outline the feature set, as well as provide a description of the benefits :
- Padded Arm Rest –Arm fatigue is a thing of the past with the Skin Act Supreme Edition Folding Manicure Table. Your customers can rest their arms for extended periods with no discomfort.
- Foldable Locking Legs – The folding, locking legs provide a solid surface that stands up well to upper body weight. It provides the perfect surface for manicures and pedicures, as well as complimentary treatments like strengthening and painting.
- Locking Rubber Wheels – The included wheels are hardwood floor safe, so you never have to worry about scuffs or marks on expensive flooring. You’ll notice that the wheel design is made from durable rubber, and not plastic that can gouge surfaces easily.
- Pull Out Drawer – The pull out drawer allows you to store away plenty of treatment products and accessories. Some people complain there’s not enough storage space in this table, but for the price, we think it’s still a pretty good deal overall.
- Washable / Removable Plastic Bowl – The included plastic bowl removes easily from its “pull out” spot. The bowl makes for a great tool to immerse hands in conditioning solution or other liquid-based treatments.
- Easy Travel And Storage Ability – This table is able to lie flat on the ground with a small “footprint”. But you should be aware that the surface doesn’t break down to a smaller size. Female nail experts have remarked that it’s not possible for them to carry it single-handedly, and that they needed someone strong to carry it.
Consumer Rating (4 / 5)
This economy manicure table with cherry wood top by Dina Meri isn’t designed to be an expensive luxury table. It’s simply a great option for salons that need a suitable surface to perform nail treatments and not much else. Sure, there’s not a lot of “bells and whistles” with this table, but many salon professionals simply need a table top surface that doesn’t make them overpay. This table is perfect for that.
Here’s an up-close of the feature set :
- Made From High Impact ABS Plastic – As far as durability goes, you can’t do much better than full ABS plastic. It won’t ding, warp, or break prematurely, and that’s peace of mind to help you do your very best work.
- Clear Coat Wooden Tabletop – The high pressure cherry wood table top features a clear coat finish that outperforms the wicking ability of paint by a landslide. It’s also officially Scratch and Smear resistant. It’s easy to keep clean with a simple wipe down, and is designed to last for years of trouble-free use.
- Removable Storage Trays – The 4 included storage trays are sectioned by dividers, making the storage of multiple, small items easy. They’re also fully removable / washable. Some people have commented that they’d like to see this manicure table with a door on the front to protect the trays, and we agree. That simple include would dramatically improve the look of this table.
- 35 Lb Total Weight – At just 35 lbs, this is a manicure table you can physically lift easily. It makes travel much less of a chore, and not having to strain is good.
- Overall Dimensions : 16″D x 36″W x 30″h
- Made In The USA – This item is proudly made in the USA
Consumer Rating (5 / 5)
This is definitely one of the more “high class” manicure table options, but if you’ve got the money, it’s one of the best you can get. It’s got tons of top notch features other tables don’t have. Everything it has to offer is “top of the line”, all the way down to the design materials and craftsmanship.
Check out the feature set below :
- Glass Table Top – When it comes to comfort and cleanliness, you can’t do better than glass. Your customers get an impenetrable surface that outperforms laminate and high gloss paint by a landslide. It’s also generously thick, as a nice added bonus.
- Dual Cabinets – You’ll find two cabinets on the “Superb”, one on the right and one on the left. These cabinets hold larger items than traditional drawers can, including spray bottles, jugs of cleaning solution, etc.
- Dual Drawers – There’s a drawer in the center and a drawer on the right. The drawers make the perfect spot for promotional material or coupons, which can be easily handed to customers right at the table.
- Brushed Nickel Handles – While most other manicure tables feature plain steel or aluminum, the Icarus “Superb” provides a higher level of quality with brushed nickel.
- Lock And Key Security – The Icarus “Superb” comes with lock and key functionality. This is ideal for “cash in hand” situations, and provides salon owners with a quick and easy way to keep their dollar bills safe and secure.
Choosing the best Manicure Station or Nail Table:-
As you can see, overall cost and features included can vary greatly. There’s basic manicure tables that do a great job for brief nail treatments. Then, you’ve got the more robust, intermediate and expert manicure tables that come complete with arm rests, lights, drawers, cabinets, and more. And as the quality and amount of includes go up, so does the price tag.
A good “rule of thumb” to follow is that having these items included as part of your new manicure table package is nice, but not absolutely necessary. You can easily add these items to your table in an aftermarket way by purchasing these items separately. Then, simply affix them onto the table using a power drill. So even if you’re on a budget, you can still create a feature rich table setup, “DIY style”, without too much effort.